If you have recently received an email from Whop about your payment failing, you have come the right place for help! No need to worry any longer; this article will guide you on how to retry a failed payment and answer any questions you may have.
- Log in to your Whop.com account.
- Open the Your Orders page and click on your purchase.
- Click on Manage Membership.
- Click on Retry payment.
- Navigate back to Your Orders to claim access to your membership perks.
Once your payment has successfully been processed, you will receive a notification at the bottom of the page.
If the answer to your question is not found here, please don't hesitate to reach out to our live chat support team. We are around 24/7 and ready to help! 😁
- Payment failure can occur due to multiple reasons, such as insufficient balance, incorrect card details, or technical issues. Please check out our guide on how to update your payment method to a new card.
- If your payment method has too many failed attempts, your membership will be terminated and set to inactive. No need to worry, you can repurchase a new membership from the merchant's store page and gain access right away. If you need any help finding their store page, reach out to our live chat and we will help you out!
- If you are unable to find your membership on your hub or in the inactive section, please check out our guide on how to find your membership.
💡 Still in need of help? Contact our 24/7 live chat support team in the bottom right corner.