Are you an affiliate on Whop? If yes, then one of the most exciting parts of the job is getting paid for your efforts. In this post, we will be discussing how you can withdraw your earnings from Whop as an affiliate.
Once you have reached our payment threshold of $10, you can proceed to withdraw your earnings. Here are the steps to follow:
- Log in to your Whop.com account.
- Navigate to the Your Balance page.
- Click on 'Withdraw balance'.
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw.
- Click on 'Setup Withdrawal'.
- Complete your withdraw request form with Tipalti.
- Click on 'Withdraw'.
Once your withdrawal request has been processed, you will receive a notification from Whop to your email address.
The processing time for withdrawals varies depending on the payment method you chose. Typically, it takes anywhere from 7-14 business days to complete a withdraw.
If the answer to your question is not found here, please don't hesitate to reach out to our live chat support team. We are around 24/7 and ready to help! 😁
- Nope! Whop takes 0% of your hard earned cash when you withdraw. However, our payout processor Tipalti does take a small fee percentage. This fee amount can be found when selecting your preferred payment method.
- The minimum balance required is $10 in order to initiate a withdraw from Whop.
- Withdraws can take between 7-14 days business days to be manually approved by our Whop team and our payment processor Tipalti. Once we've approved the withdraw, it's up to your bank on the speed in which you receive your withdraw. Typically, withdraws are processed within 3-5 business days by the respective entity.
- Depending on the origin country of your payout, withdraws can be made by using PayPal, ACH, Wire Transfer, E-Check, or even paper checks!
- PayPal is where funds are drawn from the payer’s account (usually via ACH) and loaded into their PayPal account. The payee can then use those funds directly to pay for goods and services that accept PayPal or transfer those funds to a bank account connected to PayPal. Transaction fees are 2% of the amount + USD 2.30, maximum USD 3.45
- ACH, or Automated Clearing House, is a network that handles large batches of debit and credit transactions electronically. Domestic ACH transfers are a convenient, reliable, and inexpensive local payment method.
- Wire transfers are an interbank payment method. They involve sending money directly from one bank account to another. Funds are received by the payee on the same day, or within 1-2 business days. Transaction fees are the highest at $15+ per withdraw.
- Echeck, also called an electronic check, is exactly how it sounds: an electronic version of a paper check. Just like its paper counterpart, the eCheck draws funds from the payer’s bank account, and in a sense, both are processed electronically, albeit with some differences.
- Paper checks instruct a bank to transfer a specific amount from the bank account of one party (the payer) to another party (the payee). The payee can then cash the check or deposit it directly into their own bank account.
- Tipalti is our preferred payout provider. Tipalti is trusted by many notable different companies such Twitch, GoDaddy, and Twitter. Feel free to look into them more on their website here.
💡 Still in need of help? Contact our 24/7 live chat support team in the bottom right corner!